NEBS Event Promotion can be used for any BBQ related event, including non-sanctioned (amateur) events. Some events (Tailgate, NEBS Cooking Contests, and NEBS/KCBS combined events) may count for NEBS Team of the Year points if eligible under the NEBS TOY Rules.
Bronze Event Promotion includes:
- An entry on the NEBS event calendar with:
- Contact Information
- A description of the event
- A link to the event web site, if there is one
- A statement of eligibility (Which TOY points, if any, a competition is eligible for)
- A listing of the event in the National BBQ News, provided the contest is listed early enough to meet NBN publishing deadlines. (60 days recommended)
- The Contest Organizer must be a paid up NEBS member at the time the listing occurs in order to purchase a Bronze Listing
- Tailgate, NEBS Cooking Cooking Contests, and NEBS/KCBS Combined Events require a NEBS approved cook’s packet. You may upload it now with your order, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your event is not eligible for TOY points until the cook’s packet is approved.