If you are NOT a member, please join here first.
Learn the art of outdoor cooking taught by NEBS members.
This will be a demo-style (and some hands on) BBQ and Grilling Class featuring regional pit masters from both competition teams and restaurants.
The class will cover:
- The basics of BBQ such as cookers and fuels. A variety of cookers will be on site for you examine.
- Grilling & Smoking meats – the differences, as well as discussions on low & slow vs. hot & fast
- Marinades, injections and basic techniques used by competition teams and backyard grillers
- The four KCBS competition meats (Chicken, Pork Ribs, Pork Shoulder, Brisket)
- Some common NEBS cooking event categories
The class includes lunch and other various samples.
Time: April 14th, 2018 10:00AM to 4:00PM
Location:Valley Springs Sportsmans Club, 65 Valley Road, North Grosvenordale , CT 06255
Cost: $100 for NEBS Members. If you are NOT a member, please join here first.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org