We need YOUR input!
Information regarding the locations is below – same as in the email sent.
The Dark Horse Tavern and Cannery Music Hall where we held last years Holiday Party and this year’s Annual Meeting has unfortunately been sold.
So, that means finding a new location for both events.
The board had a couple of ideas for the Holiday Party venue – and wanted some input from YOU! Holiday Party date has been set for December 1, 2018
Honest Weight Brewery, 131 W Main St, Unit 104, Orange, MA 01364:
- Fees: no rental fee, limited seating
- Outside food: Food would be partially paid for by NEBS – a protein or two and the remainder would be POTLUCK
- Alcohol: Beer on site; no outside beverages; you would pay for your own alcohol
- Area/capacity: Can rope off a small area for about 30 ppl – There is loading dock area that has a garage door that opens which can be utilized
- Brewery video
The Smoke Shop, 325 Assembly Row, Somerville, MA 02145:
- Fees: $25 – $30++ PER PERSON to include access to the full buffet plus tax and tip – PAID by you, not covered by NEBS.
- Outside food: No
- Alcohol: no outside beverages; you would pay for own alcohol
- Capacity: They will need a GUARANTEED count of approximately 30 people
- Kids – pricing to be determined.
Valley Springs, 65 Valley Road North Grosevenordale, CT 06255:
- ** This is HIGHLY likely to be the location of the Annual Meeting
- Fees: $225 – Hall rental is $150 and Kitchen fee $75 (to use the kitchen) and a refundable $50 cleaning fee
- Outside food: yes, can bring in food
- Alcohol: Bartender fee is $10/hour; people would pay for their own alcohol
- Area/capacity: 240 ppl
There were multiple locations researched, however most want a large room rental fee. Some also required a minimum food and beverage charge with the fee.
If you have a recommendation – please email directly to Teresa at email@example.com or Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org – and please include all details of rental.